This is your chance to be involved with an original student written, directed, and acted production. VCDS is looking for BOTH an original one act play and a director for the U of T Drama Festival 2016.
One Act Play Guidelines
Submit two copies of an original one act play between 15-60 minutes in length to the VCDS mailbox in the VUSAC office, Goldring Center by Friday October 23rd @5pm. We would also like a letter of intent to tell us who you are and a bit about your show.
In this letter of intent we would like:
- Your name and student number
- A number and email that you can be reached at
- Your year of study and college
- A summary of the play you are submitting
- A short-150-250 word- passage about your credentials, past experience and your specific vision for the show.
Please email a copy of the letter and the script to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drama Festival Director Guidelines
- Personal Statement (300 words)
Director applications are due Friday October 23rd at 5pm. Please send them to email@example.com.